fitlet2 Fanless Mini PC
Industrial IOT Device
STATE OF THE ART, MINIATURE, FAN-LESS PC
It is one of the smallest full-featured PCs on the market.
The fitlet2 has been designed with industrial IoT in mind.
This state of the art, miniature, fan-less PC offers endless applications thanks to extension modules.
Order fitlet2 Online
Extensions for every application
The fitlet2 is designed with the understanding that every IoT project is unique, which is why specific requirements of any application can be addressed through extension modules. These are integrated seamlessly into the fitlet2’s metal housing through the Function And Connectivity Extension T-Card (aka, the FACET-card).
A full suite of FACET-Cards is available to meet almost any need, including:
- Extra Gbit Ethernet ports
- Extra USB ports
- 2.5″ SSD/HDD support
- 4G LTE modem in conjunction with WiFi
- Power-over-Ethernet device (PoE PD)
- Built around quad-core Apollo-Lake Atom processors with up to 16 GB of RAM, the fitlet2 offers impressive performance for its small size. Its processing power and speedy data communications make it ideal for a host of IoT applications, ranging from automotive to utility, industrial, retail and logistics, among others.
- The miniature fitlet2 works like a building block – the modular design allows for interlocking parts to be clipped together as required. This also means it’s easy to disassemble for installation of RAM, storage and extension cards. The fitlet2 is one of the smallest full-featured PCs currently available and measures just 122mm x 84mm. Choose from the low-power model, which is only 25mm thick, or the performance model, which is 34mm thick.
- The hardware and metal casing have been designed to keep the passively-cooled fitlet2’s size to a minimum while maximising its resilience, capabilities and thermal performance.
Storage devices are attached to the fitlet2 by a specially designed M.2 cooling plate. This dispels heat through the casing.
Fitlet2 supports various storage technologies, including:
- eMMC on an M.2 module, for price-sensitive applications
- M.2 SATA, for performance and improved storage capacity
- 2.5″ HDD/SSD, for additional storage and intensive write operations, such as video recording
Please note that the 2.5″ storage device requires a specific FACET-Card, as well as a raised bottom cover
fitlet2 offers versatile networking options through its dual Gbit Ethernet ports (Intel I211), which are the standard option. These can be extended to four ports if required.
fitlet2 also supports WiFi and 4G cellular modem working in conjunction.
fitlet2 is designed for real-world applications, which means it needs to be resilient. It is, thanks to the proven fan-less cooling system that was first launched more than a decade ago and has been refined and improved ever since.
The fitlet2 can operate in a wide temperature range – from -40 to 85° C. It’s designed for efficient convection cooling, with its metal housing acting as an effective heatsink.
Furthermore, fitlet2 is resistant to shock, vibration, dust and humidity and requires virtually no maintenance. It’s reliability and silent operation make it suitable for challenging environments, including automotive, railway and industrial applications.
Warranty and durability
For peace of mind in any IoT project, reliability and durability are critical. The fitlet2 is renowned for both, which is why we offer an unconditional warranty on fitlet2.
The embedded grade fan-less design is built to last and effectively does not age. Fitlet2 availability is also 15 years, meaning that you don’t need to worry about redoing integration, adapting to new software or undertaking new certification following the first cycle. Refreshing is as simple as it gets.
Compatible with SIM7100E-PCIE
LTE PCI EXPRESS MODULE TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE/WCDMA/GSM/GNSS 100MBPS
The SIM7100E-PCIE is a complete multi-band module solution in mini PCIE type which supports LTE up to 100Mbps for downlink and 50Mbps for uplink data transfer. It is combined with a SIM7100E module and a miniPCIE adapter board.
*Please note that the 3G Cellular kit is not included as standard, and should be purchased separately.
Power supply options
The fitlet2 operates at a broad input voltage range of between 9V and 36V. There is also the option of powering it with a PoE FACET-card or a custom FACET-Card.
To prevent unintentional power loss or being mistakenly pulled out, the DC-plug has a special twist-lock.
A range of auxiliary power solutions are also available for fitlet2, including:
- fit-Uptime miniature UPS
- Medical grade PSU
- Pig-tail cable (Y-cable) with twist-lock DC plug